York: 01904 345 939

Facebook square blue large Google + Twitter



gas water image



logo_telephone boiler_servicing

Gas safety checks/landlord certification


Are you a Landlord ? or maybe you are living in rental property ? If so you will be familiar to the term Gas Safety Certificate, sometimes referred to as a landlord certificate. The certificate is required by law to ensure your safety as a tennant .


If you need to have a Gas Safety Check , then Reynolds Plumbing & Heating can help. All of our engineers are Gas Safe registered (as required by law) and understand the importance of carrying out a detailed inspection.


Our rates start from just £55 and we will leave you with a detailed report for your records. This document will include;


 • Name and location of each appliance / flue checked

 • The name and registration number of the engineer who performed the inspection

 • The Date of inspection

 • The address where this was carried out

 • Any defects found and the action that was carried out to rectify this


If you need a Gas Safety Certificate or a Landlord Certificate then contact the experts and call Reynolds Plumbing & Heating.

Gas safety checks


   Gas Safety




Need a Landlord/Gas

safety check?

call us on:

01904 345 939


07791 223 873